VALORANT Open #6 | 16 Teams, $1,000 Prize
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Nerd Street Gamers is hosting a 16-team, online VALORANT tournament on Friday, May 8th. This tournament is open to all players who have a Valorant beta-key and team spots will be given to the first 16 teams that have signed up in full teams of 5 (teams may register 2 substitutes on battlefy).
TEAM CAPTAIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTERING ENTIRE TEAM.
16 Team Tournament.
Each member of your team must have Valorant Beta access.
Date: Friday, May 8th, 2020
Time: 3:00PM PDT - 10:00PM PDT
Guaranteed Prize Pot: $1,000, Top 2 - 70/30 split
Entry into Monthly: 1st place receives entry into the monthly on May 30-31st.
- $1 = 1 Leaderboard point
- For example, if you win $100 you also win 100 Leaderboard points which can give you access to future Nerd Street Gamers events
- Captains must be present for the captains meeting in Discord at 2:30 PM PDT / 5:30 PM EDT 30 minutes before the event start at 3:00 PM PDT.
- This tournament will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. You will need to create a account on Battlefy We will be sending a full list of codes out to team Captain emails as team register. Each team captain will be able to use the code given to them to register on Battlefy. Captains will then have to send the battlefy links to their teammates so they can join the Battlefy roster. When these steps are complete the Captain will then be able to complete registration on Battlefy.
- The official format for NSG 16 team Valorant tournaments will be Round Robin groups with pre-assigned maps leading into a Single Elimination Bo1 playoffs with a Bo3 Grand Finals.
- The bracket will be updated in real-time after each game.
- The Grand Finals will be Best of 3.
- Map bans, side selection and further tournament rules will be outlined on Battlefy and Discord.
- Team captains must be present 30 minutes before the first scheduled match time in Discord for the captains meeting.
- All team captains must be present via Nerd Street Gamers Discord throughout the tournament.
- Live support can be found done through Battlefy via "dispute" or using Discord within the “support” channel under NCS Online: Valorant
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for providing a screenshot of their match when submitting scores in Battlefy
- After each match is complete, teams will be assigned a match automatically from the Battlefy platform. If no match is assigned your team will be waiting for your opponent to finish their respected matches.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page.
- Team captains are required to purchase the team ticket and fill out the information for each player on their team.
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- Team captains are required to join Discord. Each captain will receive a Valorant captains role which gives them access to see the Valorant channels.
- Discord roles are updated daily. If you do not receive your role within 24 hours of you registering, contact an admin in the NSG Discord.
- You're all set!
Mike and Ike x Zipchair Giveaway:
Post any clips from our tournaments that you participate in during the month of April on Twitter and Instagram with #mikeandikecontest for a chance to win Mike And Ike candy, swag, and even a custom Mike and Ike Zipchair Gaming Chair!
"This competition is not affiliated with or sponsored by Riot Games, Inc. or VALORANT Esports"
Nerd Street Gamers Discord
Discord is our online chatroom and meeting place. Join up to ask admins any questions you have, or just play games with us!