Nerd Street Gamers is hosting a 64-team, online VALORANT tournament on Monday, April 20th. This tournament is open to all players who have a Valorant beta-key and team spots will be given to the first 64 teams that have signed up in full teams of 5.
TEAM CAPTAIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTERING ENTIRE TEAM.
64 Team Tournament.
Each member of your team must have Valorant Beta access.
Date: Monday April 20, 2020
Time: 9:00AM PST / 12:00PM EST
Guaranteed Prize Pot: $2,500, 60/30/10 split
Entry into Monthly: 1st place receives entry into the monthly on May 30-31st.
- $1 = 1 Leaderboard point
- For example, if you win $100 you also win 100 NCS points which can give you access to future Minors, Majors and Grand Finals.
- Captains must be present for the captains meeting in Discord at 8:30AM PST / 11:30AM EST to start the tournament.
- This tournament will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. You will need to create a account on Battlefy We will be sending a full list of codes out to team Captain emails as team register. Each team captain will be able to use the code given to them to register on Battlefy. Captains will then have to send the battlefy links to their teammates so they can join the Battlefy roster. When these steps are complete the Captain will then be able to complete registration on Battlefy.
- The official bracket is Best of 1, double-elimination.
- The bracket will be updated in real-time after each game.
- The Grand Finals is a Best of 3.
- Map bans, side selection and further tournament rules will be outlined on Battlefy and Discord.
- Teams must be present 30 minutes before the first scheduled match time in Discord.
- All team captains must be present via Nerd Street Gamers Discord throughout the tournament.
- Live support can be found done through Battlefy via "dispute" or using Discord within the “support” channel under NCS Online: Valorant
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for providing a screenshot of their match when submitting scores in Battlefy
- After each match is complete, teams will be assigned a match automatically from the Battlefy platform. If no match is assigned your team will be waiting for your opponent to finish their respected matches.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page.
- Team captains are required to purchase the team ticket and fill out the information for each player on their team.
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- After registering, join our Discord and head to #online-tournament-access to verify your registration(please be patient as verification is not instant)
- Team captains are the only players who need to validate their ticket to gain access to the VALORANT Discord.
- You're all set!
Mike and Ike x Zipchair Giveaway:
Post any clips from our tournaments that you participate in during the month of April on Twitter and Instagram with #mikeandikecontest for a chance to win Mike And Ike candy, swag, and even a custom Mike and Ike Zipchair Gaming Chair!
"This competition is not affiliated with or sponsored by Riot Games, Inc. or VALORANT Esports"
Nerd Street Gamers Discord
Discord is our online chatroom and meeting place. Join up to ask admins any questions you have, or just play games with us!