Overwatch Online Open #3
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Nerd Street Gamers presents our third and final NCS: Online Open event series for Overwatch. This 6v6 tournament will be run on the Challonge bracketing platform. This event is one of three NCS Online Opens being run in April and May, leading up to the $1,500 NCS Minor on May 29th-30th.
Date: Sunday May 17, 2020
Time: Starts at 12:00pm EST
Cost: $10.00 per player
- $500 winner takes all
- Winner gets free entry to the $1,500 NCS Online Overwatch Minor on May 29-30, 2020
- $1 = 1 NCS point
- For example, if you win $100 you also win 100 NCS points which can give you access to future Minors, Majors and Grand Finals.
- All Overwatch tournaments are PC ONLY
- Group Stage: Round Robin Best of 1.
- Playoff Bracket/Finals: Best of 3 Single Elimination.
- Click here to view our full Overwatch Tournament Rules and Map Pool
All competitors must be 13 years of age or older to compete.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- Discord roles are updated daily. If you do not receive your role within 24 hours of you registering, contact an admin in the NSG Discord.
- Team Captains must be present at 11:30am via Nerd Street Gamers Discord in the "Overwatch Captains Meeting" voice channel to start their games at 7pm.
- After a full team is paid and has gone through the steps above, players will be able to see their name on the Challonge bracket and see their opponents in the tournament.
- You're all set!
Mike and Ike x Zipchair Giveaway:
Post any clips from our tournaments that you participate in during the month of April on Twitter and Instagram with #mikeandikepowerup and #NCS2020 for a chance to win Mike And Ike candy, swag, and even a custom Mike and Ike Zipchair Gaming Chair!
Nerd Street Gamers Discord
Discord is our online chatroom and meeting place. Join up to ask admins any questions you have, or just play games with us!