Nerd Street Gamers x T1 Valorant Open Qualifiers
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Saturday May 02, 2020 -
Sunday May 03, 2020
Please log in to purchase
Registration has ended
Nerd Street Gamers x T1 presented by Mike and Ike is hosting an online amateur VALORANT open tournament this weekend. The weekend qualifier will consist of two (2) 64 team qualifiers with the first one taking place on Saturday, May 2nd and the second one taking place on Sunday, May 3rd. The winning team from each qualifier, two (2) teams total, will receive a direct invite to the T1 x Nerd Street Gamers $25,000 Valorant Invitational presented by Mike & Ike being held on Monday, May 4th at 10:00am PDT. The qualifiers will be open sign up with a first come, first serve process. Only teams with full beta access between all players will be eligible to compete.
TEAM CAPTAIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTERING ENTIRE TEAM.
64 Team Tournaments.
Each member of your team must have Valorant Beta access.
Date: Saturday, May 2nd and Sunday, May 3rd
Time: 9:00AM PST / 12:00PM EST (Both Days)
Guaranteed Prize Pot: $2,500, 60/30/10 split
Entry into T1 x NSG Invitational: The winning team from each qualifier, two (2) teams total, will receive a direct invite to the invitational taking place on May 4th, Monday at 10:00am PDT
- Captains must be present for the captains meeting in Discord at 8:30AM PST / 11:30AM EST to start the tournament.
- This tournament will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. You will need to create a account on Battlefy We will be sending a full list of codes out to team Captain emails as team register. Each team captain will be able to use the code given to them to register on Battlefy. Captains will then have to send the battlefy links to their teammates so they can join the Battlefy roster. When these steps are complete the Captain will then be able to complete registration on Battlefy.
- The official bracket is Best of 1, double-elimination.
- The bracket will be updated in real-time after each game.
- The Upper Bracket Finals and Grand Finals will be Best of 3.
- Map bans, side selection and further tournament rules will be outlined on Battlefy and Discord.
- Team captains must be present 30 minutes before the first scheduled match time in Discord for the captains meeting.
- All team captains must be present via Nerd Street Gamers Discord throughout the tournament.
- Live support can be found done through Battlefy via "dispute" or using Discord within the “support” channel under NCS Online: Valorant
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for providing a screenshot of their match when submitting scores in Battlefy
- After each match is complete, teams will be assigned a match automatically from the Battlefy platform. If no match is assigned your team will be waiting for your opponent to finish their respected matches.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page.
- Team captains are required to purchase the team ticket and fill out the information for each player on their team.
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- Team captains are required to join Discord. Each captain will receive a Valorant captains role which gives them access to see the Valorant channels.
- Discord roles are updated daily. If you do not receive your role within 24 hours of you registering, contact an admin in the NSG Discord.
- You're all set!
Mike and Ike x Zipchair Giveaway:
Post any clips from our tournaments that you participate in during the month of April on Twitter and Instagram with #mikeandikecontest for a chance to win Mike And Ike candy, swag, and even a custom Mike and Ike Zipchair Gaming Chair!
"This competition is not affiliated with or sponsored by Riot Games, Inc. or VALORANT Esports"