NCS Academy | Elite Smash Fridays at Localhost Denver
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Friday Nov 15, 2019
Please log in to purchase
Registration has ended
$100 Singles Tournament pot bonus funded by Nerd Street Gamers!
- Preregister at lobby.gg
- Registrations start at 4:30 PM (MST) for both tournaments
- Doubles registration ends at 5:30 PM. Tournament to begin at 5:45 PM
- Singles registration ends at 7:00 PM. Tournament to begin at 7:15 PM
- Sign ups for the Redemption bracket will begin immediately after the third round of the singles tournament. Players who go 0-2 and 1-2 in the singles bracket are qualified to play in the redemption bracket.
- Participants are solely responsible to register into the tournament. A receipt is REQUIRED for tournament entry. A registration station will be near the Localhost front counter where purchase receipt must be presented to a Nerd Street Gamer (NSG) representative. Once registered the Tournament Organizer (TO) will enter participant into the applicable bracket/s.
- Players are encouraged to bring Smash setups.
- The first ten (10) players who bring in a complete smash setup will be discounted their venue fee. A complete setup includes: a switch, legal adapter, station, monitor and all required cables.
- Any additional setups beyond the first (10) used in the tournament will not be discounted and can be contributed to the community for casual play.
- Players using a pro controller must disconnect after every match. Not doing so will delay the tournament.
- Casual setups are only permitted in TO authorized areas. Setups are NOT permitted on the Ultimate Gamer Tables in the lobby.
- Players must be present during the tournament/s from start to finish. If a player is not present for their bracket, after five (5) minutes they will be automatically disqualified.
- Friendly banter is always acceptable.
- No shouting across the venue or using profanities.
- Spectators are always welcome to ESF, no venue fee is required.
Payment & Prize Pool:
- $5 Venue Fee, $5 for Singles, $2 per player for Doubles.
- Doubles: The prize pot will be determined by number of teams signed up.
- Singles: The prize pot will be determined by number of players signed up plus the addition of a $100 prize pot bonus funded by Nerd Street Gamers.
- Redemption: $5 prize pot, winner takes all
- No refunds or exchanges once Tournament has started.