Hearthstone Online Open #3
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
It's strategy time!
Nerd Street Gamers presents our National Championship Series Online Open event series for Hearthstone. The tournament will be ran on Battlefy. This is the first of three online opens that lead to the Minor on May 30th.
Date: Saturday May 16th, 2020
Time: 12:00pm EST
Cost: $5.00 per player
- $200 Top 3 Split
- 1st - $120
- 2nd - $60
- 3rd- $30
- Free entry to the $500 NCS Online Hearthstone Minor on May 30th, 2020
- 8 player (75 Points | 48/27)
- 16 players(150 Points | 75/39/24/12)
- 24 players (250 Points | 175/75)
- 32 players (500 Points | 250/125/75/50)
- Click here to view our full Hearthstone Tournament Rules
- The tournament will take place over a number of swiss rounds based on the number of entrants with a top 8 playoff (only if 16 players or more are present in the tournament). Tiebreakers will be “HCT tiebreakers.”
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- After registering and joining the Discord, players will be given the "Hearthstone" role and be able to access the NCS Online: Hearthstone channels in Discord.
- After a full team is paid and has gone through the steps above, players will be able to see their name on Battlefy.
Nerd Street Gamers Discord
Discord is our online chatroom and meeting place. Join up to ask admins any questions you have, or just play games with us!