Hearthstone Online Open
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
It's Strategy time!
Nerd Street Gamers presents our Hearthstone Online Open tournament! Every other Wednesday, join us in the tavern for some spell-slinging action. The tournament bracket will be run on Battlefy.
Date: Wednesday June 17th, 2020
Time: 2:00PM PDT
Cost: $5.00 per player
Prize Pot: $200 Top 3 Split - 130/40/30
Format: Best of 5 Conquest
- $1 = 1 Leaderboard point
- For example, if you win $100 you also win 100 Leaderboard points which can give you access to future Nerd Street Gamers events
- A full list of the rules can be found here: Hearthstone Rules
- The tournament will take place over a number of swiss rounds based on the number of entrants with a top 8 playoff. Tiebreakers will be “HCT tiebreakers.”
- This tournament will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. You will need to create a account on Battlefy. We will be sending out join codes to all players emails as the tournament approaches. Each player will be able to use the code given to them to register on Battlefy. Once on Battlefy, players will submit 4 decks of different classes. When decks are uploaded, the player is fully registered for the tournament.
- Players are expected to be accessible in Discord for communication prior, during, and after the tournament. See more information on joining the Discord under "Registration Instructions"
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- After registering and joining the Discord, players must accept the Discord's rules under the #rules-and-faq text channel. After doing so, select what game your are registering for under the #role-bot channel text channel.
- The day before, the day of, and a few hours before the tournament, players will receive a Battlefy join code via email.
Nerd Street Gamers Discord
Discord is our online chatroom and meeting place. Join up to ask admins any questions you have, or just play games with us!