Hearthstone Online Open #2
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
It's Strategy time!
Nerd Street Gamers presents our National Championship Series Online Open event series for Hearthstone. The tournament will be ran on battlefy. This is the first of three online opens that lead to the Minor on May 29th.
Date: Friday May 1st, 2020
Time: 12:00pm EST
Cost: $5.00 per player
- $200 Top 3 Spliit
- 1st - $130
- 2nd - $40
- 3rd- $30
- Free entry to the $500 NCS Online Hearthstone Minor on May 29th, 2020
- 8 player (75 Points | 48/27)
- 16 players(150 Points | 75/39/24/12)
- 24 players (250 Points | 175/75)
- 32 players (500 Points | 250/125/75/50)
- Click here to view our full Hearthstone Rules
- The tournament will take place over a number of swiss rounds based on the number of entrants with a top 8 playoff. Tiebreakers will be “HCT tiebreakers.”
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- After registering and joining the Discord, players will be given the "Hearthstone" role and be able to access the NCS Online: Hearthstone channels in Discord.
- Discord roles are updated daily. If you do not receive your role within 24 hours of you registering, contact an admin in the NSG Discord.
- After you have paid and gone through the steps above, players will be able to see their name on BATTLEFY
Mike and Ike x Zipchair Giveaway:
Post any clips from our tournaments that you participate in during the month of April on Twitter and Instagram with #mikeandikecontest for a chance to win Mike And Ike candy, swag, and even a custom Mike and Ike Zipchair Gaming Chair!
Nerd Street Gamers Discord
Discord is our online chatroom and meeting place. Join up to ask admins any questions you have, or just play games with us!