Emmanuel Sanders 3v3 Apex Tournament
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Saturday Apr 25, 2020
Please log in to purchase
Registration has ended
Nerd Street Gamers is proud to present the Emmanuel Sanders 3v3 Apex Tournament! This FREE event will be run on Custom Tournament Servers as a PC Only tournament. This $1,000 event is being run on April 25th where you and your teammates will get a chance to compete against Emmanuel Sanders and his squad! This event will have a 19 team cap!
Team captains are required to register their entire team for this tournament.
Date: Saturday, April 25th 2020.
Time: 12:00pm PST
Prize Pot: $1,000, winner takes all
- All matches will be played on Worlds Edge on Apex Custom Tournament Servers.
- First match starts at 12:00pm PST with the next match starting every hour after hour.
- Team Captain's will receive the Tournament Custom Code during the Captain's Meeting so you must be present in that meeting at 11:30am PST to play in the tournament.
- 3 total matches will be played
- Elimination Points: 1 per kill
- Placement Points:
- 1st = 12
- 2nd = 9
- 3rd = 7
- 4th = 5
- 5th = 4
- 6th-7th = 3
- 8th-10th = 2
- 11th-15th = 1
- 16th-20th = 0
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- Discord roles are updated daily. If you do not receive your Apex role within 24 hours of you registering, contact an admin in the NSG Discord.
- After a team is registered, captains can direct any tournament related questions to the NCS Online: Apex Legends section of the NSG Discord.
Mike and Ike x Zipchair Giveaway:
Post any clips from our tournaments that you participate in during the month of April on Twitter and Instagram with #mikeandikecontest for a chance to win Mike And Ike candy, swag, and even a custom Mike and Ike Zipchair Gaming Chair!