Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2v2 Gunfight Online
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Nerd Street Gamers is hosting online Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2v2 Gunfight tournaments every Thursday with a Scaling Prize Pot starting at $125! These tournaments are cross-platform and will be run on the bracketing site Challonge.
Date: Thursday April 23, 2020
Time: 6:00pm EST
Scaling Prize Pot:
$125 = 16 teams registered, 70/30 split
$250 = 32 teams registered, 60/30/10 split
- $1 = 1 NCS point
- For example, if you win $100 you also win 100 NCS points which can give you access to future Minors, Majors and Grand Finals.
- A full list of the rules and maps can be found here: Official Gunfight Rules
- Captains must be present for the captains meeting in Discord at 5:30pm EST to start the tournament.
- The bracket will be updated in real-time on Challonge
- Group stages are Round Robin Bo1s with top 2 teams advancing
- The upper double elimination bracket is Best of 3.
- The lower double elimination bracket is Best of 1.
- The Grand Finals is Best of 5.
- Teams must be present 30 minutes before the scheduled match time in Discord.
- All team captains must be present via Nerd Street Gamers Discord in the "Gunfight Captains Meeting" voice channel to start their games
- Live support can be found on Discord within the “support” channel under NCS Online: Call of Duty
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for posting a screenshot to "score-reporting" in the "match-reporting" channel within 10 minutes of the match end including the score and teams who played.
- After each match is complete, team captains will be told who they're playing next in Discord and on the bracket on Challonge.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page
- This tournament is open to cross-platform play, and all players are required to put their Activision ID and specific platform ID during registration (Xbox Live account, PSN account or Battle.net account).
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- After registering, join our Discord and head to #online-tournament-access to verify your registration!
- You're all set!
Mike and Ike x Zipchair Giveaway:
Post any clips from our tournaments that you participate in during the month of April on Twitter and Instagram with #mikeandikecontest for a chance to win Mike And Ike candy, swag, and even a custom Mike and Ike Zipchair Gaming Chair!
Nerd Street Gamers Discord
Discord is our online chatroom and meeting place. Join up to ask admins any questions you have, or just play games with us!