Call of Duty: 2v2 Gunfight Online Presented by the US Army
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Thursday Apr 30, 2020
Please log in to purchase
Registration has ended
Nerd Street Gamers and the US Army are hosting a FREE Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2v2 Gunfight tournament with a $500 PRIZE POT FOR THIS EVENT ONLY! These tournaments are cross-platform and will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. All tournament communications will run through Discord and Battlefy the day of the tournament.
Date: Thursday April 30, 2020
Time: 5:30pm EST
$500, 60/30/10 split among the top 3 teams
- $1 = 1 NCS point
- For example, if you win $100 you also win 100 NCS points which can give you access to future Minors, Majors and Grand Finals.
- A full list of the rules and maps can be found here: Official Gunfight Rules
- Captains must be present for the captains meeting in Discord at 5:30pm EST to start the tournament.
- The bracket will be updated in real-time on Battlefy
- Group stages are Round Robin Bo1s with top 2 teams advancing
- The Playoff Bracket is single elimination Best of 1s until Semi-Finals
- The Semi-Finals, Finals and the 3rd Place match are Best of 3
- Teams must be present in Battlefy 15 minutes before the first scheduled match time.
- All team captains must be present at 5:30pm EST via Nerd Street Gamers Discord in the "Gunfight Captains Meeting" voice channel to start their games.
- Live support can be found on Discord within the “support” channel under NCS Online: Call of Duty or you can call a moderator within your Battlefy match for any disputes or issues.
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for posting a screenshot in your match on Battlefy and you can self-report the score of your match.
- After each match is complete, teams will be placed into their next match and be able to start that as soon as the higher seed invites the lower seed to the private match.
- Games must start within 10 minutes of both teams finishing their previous matches, unless told by admins not to because they're to be played on stream.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page
- Each ticket is for one full team, and must be filled out with both players information. The second player's information on the ticket has to correspond with the fields labeled (2).
- This tournament is open to cross-platform play, and all players are required to put their Activision ID and specific platform ID during registration (Xbox Live account, PSN account or Battle.net account).
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- After registering, join our Discord and you will receive a role to join the COD channels.
- Discord roles are updated daily. If you do not receive your role within 24 hours of you registering, contact an admin in the NSG Discord.
- You're all set!
Mike and Ike x Zipchair Giveaway:
Post any clips from our tournaments that you participate in during the month of April on Twitter and Instagram with #mikeandikecontest for a chance to win Mike And Ike candy, swag, and even a custom Mike and Ike Zipchair Gaming Chair!